Thursday, February 10, 2011

LadyGaga is Born This Way.

The 24-year-old pop star announced on her Twitter page that “Born This Way” will premiere on February 13th, with the album of the same name coming out May 23rd!

“I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes, I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way,” Gaga teased. “Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you’re set. I’m on the right track baby, I was Born This Way.”



Gaga's Born This Way.


Everyone has been so locked up on this that they have forgotten that there are 16 other tracks on the album. Some of the other title tracks are quite Gaga typical: "Americano", this song focuses on Gay Marriages and Immigration Law with a big mariachi techno house record, "Judas" which is actually going to be the second single to be released is a real mash-up she blurts. She also says the melody sounds like it was written for the Ronettes but is filled with a hyped dance beat basically talking about falling in love with backstabbing men of the biblical variety.



Fierce Album Cover!!!




Already I am salivating seems it's going to be another bumper packed album just like The Fame was plus she's on stoppable. I love The Fame! It's ace!

No comments:

Post a Comment