Friday, February 11, 2011

13 Year Old Alfie Patten Fathers New Born.

I don't know if you all heard of the 15 year old girl who got pregnant by a 13 year old boy two years ago in the UK. Baby faced Alfie who looks more of 8 than his actual age became a father in 2009 when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne. When I actually watched this on news when it aired, to say I was shocked would be an understatement!!! As I had to ask what a 15 year old let alone 13 were doing having sex in the first place??? When she told him she was pregnant he didn't want her to have an abortion. The timid little boy whose voice was still yet to even break thought it might be nice to have a baby! Of course he worried about what his folks would say but he believed he would be a good dad and look after his baby.

I didn't think about how we would afford it. I don't really get pocket money. My dad sometimes gives me £10."

Alfie & his newly born.

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie - just 12 at the time - had a single night of unprotected sex.

4Ft Tall Alfie, when asked about the price of nappies: "I don't know how much they cost but they must cost a lot of money".

Maisie was conceived after Chantelle and Alfie - just 12 at the time - had a single night of unprotected sex. Say David Cameron at the time.


Alfie's dad Dennis, told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation - but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father. Bless him! I wonder how his folks must have felt knowing a greater part of looking after their son and grandson would rest on them having catered to "nine kids" themselves Alfie inclusive. Plus I must add here that the girl is totally shameless!!!


It's really things like this that make certain people declare they don't want to ever have kids and makes those who have them wonder where they went wrong bringing them up. So it leaves one to wonder that if little kids like Alfie are out there developing certain emotions and creating babies then bridging that gap of repair within the society is more than lost!

To read full news go to The Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment