Monday, November 29, 2010

These women just know how to make short hair rock.

Posh never leaves us disappointed whatever length her hair is.
RiRi, not really a fan but she really has re-invented short hair over a short period of time.
Great vibrant colours, expressive & creative styling always.
Toni Braxton is one strong woman who has over time, overcome a lot of struggles in her life.
And her short simple styles are always a classic.
Sienna Miller, I heart her hair always, she's gorgeous!
Nia Long has always been a short hair person as far as I can remember and  IT was made for her.
Natalie Portman looks absolutely demure & beautiful with this pixie cut.
Who else who would know how to rock this short bob better? Naomi Campbell, the queen mother of catwalk herself!
Ruffled & nice, Jennifer Aniston looks like a star.
Keyshia Cole, she brought spunk & sexy back to short & coloured hair.
Keira Knightley, two words, strong & beautiful. 
Halle Berry wears short hair better than anyone else in this world I guess.
I think Fantasia always looks stunning each time she spots a new short do.
The soul mother of all times, Anita Baker, was the first person I saw on T.V with short hair also named after her.
And I thought to myself, I have to try it someday, and I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment