Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Guy Ritchie Is Genius!!!

Guy Ritchie.

He's my favourite British film maker and he seems to have a penchant for working with the best actors in England and Hollywood. The best film he's made so far as far as I'm concerned is RocknRolla and I think it was way underrated when it hit the cinemas although it hit #1 in the UK box office in its first week of release!!! Starring Gerard Butler who today has become an A-lister in Hollywood thanks to Guy, Idris Elba, Thandie Newton, Tom Hardy etc it was an all star cast. Picture quality, editing, continuity everything was to the letter.



Toby Kebbell.

Gerard Butler, Idis Elba.

My second favourite is Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of  Shadows , I saw it last month and I was utterly speechless. The casting was too right, the screenplay can't be faulted, cinematography is uber excellent and as for directing well it was stellar!!! They couldn't have found a better pair than Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law as Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Waston, awesome!


Robert Downey Jr. & Jude Law.

Robert Downey Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment