Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BeYonce, The Born Performer!!!

I have always said it that the one good thing about myself is I always know when to admit the hard truth and on that note, I totally and truthfully express my utmost respect for Beyonce as a performer!!! A friend and I today were talking about artistes and performances etc and he brought her up and I didn't hesitate to let him know how much of a Beyonce fan that I am actually not! Yet still, he urged me on to make sure I watched her performance at the 2011 billboard awards. Right now I have only just watched it half way and I am blogging about it in between watching the said performance on Youtube.

To further buttress this fact are the calibre of people that have taken the time to speak about her achievements and growth before the start of the video performance, it's really beautiful to have this one young African-American woman have the rudiments that empower and reach out to a large number of people across the world positively through the one instrument: Music.

I wholesomely agree that Beyonce Knowles is a born performer, pace setter & a hard worker, and lately it seems those that I haven't really been a fan of in the past are those that I am rooting for now. I can't imagine how much work she must have really put into getting all that stage performance put together and all of the graphic detailing choreographed to the letter T! She's awesome, a great achiever and I can't wait to see more of this soaring drive she's got.


Beyonce Performing Live At The 2011 Billboard Music Awards.



No comments:

Post a Comment