Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Most Fashionable & Stylish Women in the World!!!

Chalize Theron.

Tyra Banks.
Paris Hilton.
Meagan Good.


Victoria Beckham.

Kelly Rowland.
Toni Braxton.

Janet Jackson
Lovely in Versace!

Genevieve Nnaji.
Rihanna.

Jada Pinkett-Smith.

Hilary Swank....
This dress... She nailed it!!!
Sarah Jessica Parker.
Stephanie Okereke.




Marilyn Monroe.
Dita Von Teese.

Cate Blanchett.
Always well put together & Structured!!!

Onari Duke.

Audrey Hepburn.
Natalie Portman.

Jackie Onassis.

Ashanti, Pretty as ever!

Lucy Liu.

Kate Hudson.
Halle Berry.

Kate Moss.

Naomi Campbell.
Aiswarya Rai.

Jennifer Lopez.

Nike Oshinowo.
Oprah!

Beyonce.
I was just taking a cue from something I watched on Tv Earlier in the week can't remember exactly what, but it's inspired me to put a list of 20 most fashionable and stylish women from across the World I personally see as fitting the bill together. In spite of the fact that I had just 20 names in mind already by the time the programme had progressed, a few more popped up and I just couldn't resist the urge to add them as well totalling 26 to 30 names in number!!! These women, a few born before I was even conceived, some already dead,icons, stars by all rights, ex-first ladies etc all characterize the epitome of beauty inside and outside as is obvious for all to see, they know their onions when it comes to fashion, trending, styling and accessorizing whatever the occassion. The red carpet begs for their presence each time, it's never complete without them!!! Although I realize there are a thousand and one women out there who could have easily made this list no doubt, I still strongly believe these women here, for some reason other than just the dresses, make-up, accessories, shoes, coutures et al, I suppose it's just something about them, peharps the inborn fashionistas that they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment